Wills, Trusts and Durable Powers of Attorney
Estate planning is the only viable way to protect your valuable assets, reduce tax obligations, avoid probate and provide financial security to your family. Our team will work with you to recommend and create the best plan for ensuring that your final wishes are followed and inheritances are properly disbursed without complications or unnecessary fees. In essence, we take care of every legal detail, so your hard work makes your loved ones’ lives easier.
- Last Will and Testament
- Health Care Powers of Attorney
- Advance Directives
- Durable Powers of Attorney for financial decisions
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Pet Trusts
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Transfer upon death deeds
- Do I really need an estate plan?
- When would I consider modifying an existing plan?
- Should I consult with my doctor about my advance directive?
- Is there a difference between palliative and hospice care?
- Should I put off completing my estate plan until after my surgery?
- Does Nevada permit physician assisted suicides?
- Can’t I just prepare my own Will?
Ready for effective, immediate action for your estate planning? Contact Drizin Law at 702-798-4955 to speak with an attorney today.