Making a difference.
At the Law Offices of Lee A. Drizin, our attorneys focus on assisting families with the challenges of guardianship. In life, everyone can use a lighthouse to help shine a guiding light. Unfortunately, the golden years can easily become the darkest ones. We’re here to illuminate the issues facing your loved one and fight for their best care.
Our guardianship services:
- The Guardianship Process-What We Do
- Contested matters
- Minor Guardianships
- Petition for Ancillary Guardianship to manage a ward’s Nevada property
- Petition to Change Guardians or restore rights to the ward
- Transfer of Guardianships/Conservatorships
- Review of Contracts for Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Care Facilities
- What is a guardian?
- How is a guardian appointed in Nevada?
- Is there an easy way to avoid the process?
- What is Alzheimer’s Disease?
- Can guardianship be transferred from another state to Nevada?
- When is someone considered incompetent?
- Can I be a guardian if I live out of state?
- What can I do if a loved one is neglecting himself/herself?
- What can be done if there is exploitation?
Ready for effective, immediate action for your guardianship matter? Contact Drizin Law at 702-798-4955 to speak with an attorney today.